Difference between revisions of "Ida Wharf"
From London's Ghost Acres
|Line 36:||Line 36:|
Latest revision as of 14:06, 12 May 2016
Frederick Braby & Co. Ltd. was established in 1839 and had the Fitzroy Works at Euston Road before opening the works at Ida Wharf on July 27, 1867, followed by Victoria Works at Victoria Road two years later. In 1957, a new factory was constructed at Crayford and the works at Euston Road and Deptford were both moved to the new location. The company made a variety of products with galvanized iron and zinc, particularly construction materials.
1867 to 1857
Used Raw Materials
|1867||1957||Frederick Braby & Co. Ltd.|